Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Baby Story at Work

My co-worker just had her baby girl this past week.  She named her Abigail. Such a beautiful name!
I celebrated the birth by making a card with chocolate brown card stock. Then used baby pink as the accent cardstock.  The print paper is chocolate brown with pink and beige polka dots.  I used a Whipper Snipper stamp called "Blessings from Heaven" which I coloured with pencil crayons and Gamsol. I topped it off with pink ribbon with brown polka dots holding an embellishment that says "Oh Baby". I also used a decorative edger to add a little "oomph" to the card.  Welcome to the world Baby Abigail!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card - love that stamp. That is a really neat punch you used on the side. I really like the vibrant colours - makes Baby stand out. So cute. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete