Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Shopping at Work today!!


I guess Christmas Shopping at Work today on our lunch hour really drove home how fast Christmas is approaching.  This is one of the Christmas cards I designed.  I decided this Christmas to use all of those old papers I purchased "aons" ago and that have been sitting waiting to be used.  It wasn't easy to use them as I thought it would be!  Also a girlfriend of mine, let me use her Martha Stewart Snowflake edger - I love it! So I also used her Martha Stewart snowflake punch as well as some pewter snowflake brads that have been lying around.  I used a sticker for the sentiment as snowflakes remind me of peace, love and joy!

1 comment:

  1. The snowflake edge looks awesome. No wonder Martha Stewart is so rich - she comes up with all these great crafty tools. The snowflake punch must make awesome snowflakes from the looks of your card. I especially like the one with the blue and white together. Looks so Christmasy - but I don't want snow yet.

    ReplyDelete