Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Canada Eh! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend is almost here.  This is my Happy Thanksgiving card that I sent to my family members.  This past summer my sister and I went on a little shopping trip in Michigan.  We hit several awesome stores and I was able to find this cute Thanksgiving mouse and pumpkin stamp.  I coloured the image with Prisma colour pencils and gamsol. The little mouse is so cute!  When I found the Thanksgiving paper, I fell in love with it right away.  I used fall colours for the cardstock.  I topped the cards off with the orange Blessings Ribbon.  Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joanne...welcome to the blogging world! It is addicting for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne - I love this card! It was awesome to receive it in the mail - I guess I am one of the lucky ones to receive it. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great time celebrating with your family.

    ReplyDelete